We have officially launched RHC KIDS!
What does this look like on a Sunday morning?
As of right now, RHC Kids serves birth through 5 years old (under school age) at our 11 am service.
We provide a safe, age-appropriate, and fun environment in a space separate to the service room.
- We use a check-in system, which guarantees the parent or guardian is the only one who is able to pick up their child!
- Two adults will always be with the children.
- Doors will be supervised or locked to ensure no child exits and no one enters without permission.
- We will create personal relationships with each child, as well as get to know the families they come from.
- Engaging bible stories, coloring sheets with bible characters or stories, and child-friendly music about Jesus are just a few ways we will strive to teach RHC Kids how to walk with God even in their young age!
- Snack- yes, there will be goldfish. :)
- We have amazing toys upon toys for the children to play with!
- Your child will have ample time to play with the other children in attendance, and the teachers are the most fun people we know!